OOTHQ: Kakariko OOTHQ: Kakariko

Oohh...Ouch

Everything is good... EXCEPT for the violin. it is VERY sharp compared to the rest of the instruments in the track. makes me ears rattle a little.

(8-Bit) Ghostbusters Theme (8-Bit) Ghostbusters Theme

Like it!

Its great but i think that one of the biggest deals about this song is the crazy vibrato on the longer notes such as at 0:40. Not having that reeeally took away from this to me. Otherwise was good!

Reasoner- Ticking Away Reasoner- Ticking Away

Truly amazing!

definitely a different type of song, but i love it. I laughed when i saw the number of downloads this had. Either way you just got one more. WHat program do you use for this?

DBZ Parody Saiyans Paradise DBZ Parody Saiyans Paradise

effing...

..amazing. :D

March of the Hero March of the Hero

Hey..

This is awesome! What program do you use?

The World Below Ours The World Below Ours

Hahahahaha

Im sitting here being calmed by the beginning when it gets a little slow towards 0:51. At around 0:57 I'm thinking "Okay, wheres he going to go with this?". At 1:03 I burst out laughing and yelled "SICKKK" hahahah. This is awesome man, and i like the honesty in the description. So what program are you using with this anyway?

AudioVision responds:

I've been using Garageband on mac, with lots of add-on instruments that cost me 100 freakin bucks a CD :P! Anyway thanks for the review, I was happy reading that part where you talked about the change from the beginning to the real up-beat part, because that surprised "WHOA" feeling was what i went for :) PEACE.

Mind the Link Mind the Link

Really like the song

You would have gotten my 10/10 but the quality (as you said) isn't good but can be easily fixed by adding a midi cord and getting it set up on the computer. 9/10 4/5

Goldeneye "Watch-inated" Goldeneye "Watch-inated"

reminds me of the game soo much haha.

The percussion makes it perfect!

Mr Bond! Im so sorry i was just surfing.. ohh and now your all wet!

bond: Oh its quite fine my martinis still dry.

Binary Rain Binary Rain

This is great!

I love the drum beat and the entrance is just perfect. Where did you get your rain sound effect? I used one in one of my songs and i just got it off of a youtube video being recorded haha. Anyways this is a really good piece.

Anima-Theory responds:

I can't remember where I got them from, all I know is I have like 50 different one's :P

Thanks for the review

Anima

Hyper Vibes Hyper Vibes

Its like ...

Some Vibes player took extacy before the show and just went at it for a couple minutess haha. This is really good!